IWARS respects the privacy of its members, donors, volunteers and those who attend our educational programs or enter our contests and raffles. As a not for profit organization we rely on the generosity and support of our many members and hold great value in the trust that is placed with us by the sharing of personal information. We would like to clarify why we may ask for certain personal information such as name, address, phone number, email, etc. Your personal information will only be seen by approved Infinite Woofs Animal Rescue Society’s Administrative Team. If you are a member we collect personal information from you in order to set up a membership account.
This information allows us to:
- Administer our membership program including communication of renewal notices, newsletters, and additional updates and special announcements.
- Process donations and tax receipts
If you are a donor to IWARS we collect personal information from you in order to process donations and tax receipts and recognize your contribution to IWARS.
If you enter a contest or raffle with IWARS we collect personal information from you in order to process your entry and administer the contest or raffle.
IWARS does NOT use any form of website “cookie” when you access our website.
The information you provide to us is for the exclusive use of IWARS and will not be sold, lent or bartered to anyone.
If misinformation has been posted and IWARS has attempted to correct it, and this has been unsuccessful due to the re posting or continual repeated postings based on the misinformation – those posts may be deleted.
Specific complaints or rantings about IWARS, our programs, services and policies where the author demonstrates that he/she does not wish to seek resolution may be deleted.
DISRESPECTING OTHER PEOPLE OR VOLUNTEERS
We want people to feel comfortable about posting their questions and answers on our Facebook page. Angry rants or abusive posts don’t help achieve this and the moderators will delete them. Please don’t post inflammatory messages designed to foster these kinds of arguments.
Do not post the same message multiple times across the Facebook page. We understand with posting information on Facebook, it will not always remain at the top of the page. The information may seem relevant, urgent and important to the person who posted it, however duplicate posts to draw attention to an issue/topic that has already been posted about will be removed by the moderators.
Complaints pertaining to owners of animals and their welfare that list specific information, addresses and/or names may also be deleted by the moderator.
- Requests for support or promotion of individuals or organizations that support animal cruelty, illegal activity or violence (such as unauthorized “rescue” of a privately owned animal).
- Publishing, posting, distributing or disseminating any defamatory, infringing, graphic, racist, malicious, misleading, obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information.
- Comments or postings that abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as the rights of privacy and publicity) of others. This includes bullying and personal attacks.
- Reports of cruelty detailing the name of the alleged, their address, and/or any other personal details.
- To protect your privacy, please refrain from posting any personal information about yourself or others. Email addresses are permitted, however please post with discretion and with the knowledge that this is a public page.
- Information or advertising for personal or business gain.
- Fraudulent, misleading or deceptive messages.
- Solicitation or advertisement of any initiative, program or service that is not linked to IWARS.
- Files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.Please note that any concerns about IWARS policies or decisions should be directed to IWARS via e-mail at email@example.com and will be deleted off this page if they are posted.