Annual Membership Fees
Single (over 18 years old/one vote) $10
Family (two adults living in the same house/one vote per family) $15
Youth (under 18 years old/no voting rights) $5
When you become a member of IWARS you will receive a membership card in the mail.
Please see below for a list of businesses and what they are currently offering IWARS Members.
Members will also receive an invitation to attend the Annual General Meeting. We welcome anyone with an interest in animal welfare to join IWARS. Memberships expire on December 31 of the year they are purchased.
Remember: to be a volunteer, or to help with a specific project, you do NOT have to be a member of IWARS. We do, however, encourage all people, including foster families and our volunteers to become members of IWARS.
Memberships are important because:
- You get to vote on important issues
- Your membership shows a commitment and public support of the goals and mission of the organization
- Your membership helps IWARS show that we are supported by the community when discussing funding with those who provide grants and corporate donations
- The money received for memberships goes directly to helping the animals that we rescue.
- It’s an easy way to help the animals and to know you are making a difference.
Purchase a membership online or visit us at our Headquarters.