Ways your can help IWARS
Infinite Woofs Animal Rescue relies 100% on donations to help save starved, neglected, abused, and homeless animals in the Alberta area.
To Donate there are a few options:
IMPORTANT: When making a monetary donation, please forward your name, address, phone number and e-mail address so we may supply you with a tax receipt.
- Send an email money transfer to: email@example.com (please use password: iwar or iwariwar)
- Use PayPal
- Send a cheque to:
Infinite Woofs Animal Rescue
11519 160 St
- Purchase one of our many fundraising products (hoodies, gift baskets, t-shirts, etc. available by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. They can be requested and brought to one of our many events around the Edmonton area as well. We also run various fundraisers throughout the year that are advertised on this site as well as our facebook page!
- Bring donations of supplies to one of our many adoption events or drop them off at our headquarters when it is open, contact us to find out when volunteers will be there.
- We also take donations of gift cards and Canadian Tire money!
- Cash donations can be made at any of our events.
We appreciate and are thankful for every donation!
Please email Lori at email@example.com for more information.
Become a Monthly Donor
If you become a monthly donor with Infinite Woofs Animal Rescue you will enjoy many perks!
- IWARS will send you a personal thank-you note from our team
- We will post a thank you on our Facebook page and list you as one of our Monthly Donors on our website (if you wish).
- 100% of your donation goes to saving animals.
- You can cancel at any time
Sponsor an Animal or Donate a Vet Procedure
When you sponsor a particular animal or donate a vet procedure you ensure that all the funds go directly to that animal for its medical care as well as food, toys etc.
Our sponsorship program provides a means by which you, as a donor, can support the wonderful animals that we have saved at Infinite Woofs Animal Rescue Society. We have provided a number of options from which to choose for those who have a specific area of interest or a particular donation amount in mind. You might even consider a “gift of sponsorship”, where you can donate in someone else’s name as a gift on their behalf. By participating in our sponsorship program, you can help with the direct costs of the care of our rescued animals and are helping us to continue to save lives!
For more information on fundraising, donating or sponsoring an animal please email Lori at: firstname.lastname@example.org