Annual Membership Fees
Single (over 18 years old/one vote) $10
Family (two adults living in the same house/one vote per family) $15
Youth (under 18 years old/no voting rights) $5
Members are welcome to attend the Annual General Meeting occuring March 16, 2024 at 2 pm. Please email for location address to email@example.com. We welcome anyone with an interest in animal welfare to join IWARS. Memberships expire on December 31 of the year they are purchased.
Remember: to be a volunteer, or to help with a specific project, you do NOT have to be a member of IWARS. We do, however, encourage all people, including foster families and our volunteers to become members of IWARS.
Memberships are important because:
- You get to vote on important issues
- Your membership shows a commitment and public support of the goals and mission of the organization
- Your membership helps IWARS show that we are supported by the community when discussing funding with those who provide grants and corporate donations
- The money received for memberships goes directly to helping the animals that we rescue.
- It’s an easy way to help the animals and to know you are making a difference.
Purchase a membership online or contact us.